Sunday, August 05, 2007

Long time, lots new

Its been almost a month since my last post. I've been busy as hell at work and my personal life is starting to pick up, in both good and bad ways.

Work:

70+ hours last week. I'm beat. I don't know if its worth it, but I'll give it another month or so before I start seriously looking for something new. I need to at least make sure.

Personal:

Drinking a lot more often than I used to, but I'm at a point that I seem to be able to handle it and know my limits. I'm sure I'll screw up because I'm human, but so far going out more often is good.

Girl 1 is now just a friend with high potential for drunken hookup. She is much more interested in me now that I have other girls that I am dating, but she wants to maintain a distance until she gets her situation straightened out. I am also fully aware of a large list of past issues, and the fact that she is still making her rounds. Thats about the nicest way I can say what I think about her actions recently.

Girl 2 is moving at the end of the week, about an hour and a half from where I live. I enjoy her company, and we have slept together now. She says she can seperate sex and emotion, but I don't know, and I know I have a lot of issues doing so. I'm planning on seeing her still casually after she moves, and if she moves back into the area and I am not in a relationship than I might see if there is something more with her. Its been known all along that it was short term since she was moving, but its still a very odd feeling.

Girl 3 is newer, though I've known her longer than the other two. She has a bit of a history and a son from her marriage. She is a sweetheart when she allows her guard down a bit, and is much more like me than I ever realized. I have slept with her also (all of the above have been safe sex situations). I'm not sure how I feel about this one, since I have been friendly/chasing her for a while, but it is still the newest of this group.

All and all, I'm more confused, having more fun, and generally just trying to not worry and live life for a while, at the same time as being safe.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger erika said...

Well I am glad your using safe sex. Who says you have to have all the answers right now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home