Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Starting something new

I have a lot going on. I can't seem to figure any of it out, but I'm putting on a pretty damn good show and confusing the hell out of people that thought I was gonna fail.

I'm only a few days into my new job, and I'm just wowing everyone. New plant manager loves me. My boss loves me. Even my former co-workers that now work for me love me. I'm probably gonna be fine on that front, especially without a lot of outside of work stuff going on.

The girl is a similar though different story. I've completely changed my thought process about girls in general, though I don't know how long it will last. I'm still mad and don't really understand why she has shut herself off from any type of "relationship", but it is what it is. I'm cool with it (as much as I can be). She has been honest with me, we have worked out the gray areas, she isn't sleeping with anyone else, so I'm gonna do the casual thing, friends with minor benefits (not having sex). I think I can handle it, I've done it before. If someone else comes up, I am open to dating others.

The bottom line, I'm not looking for a jump in relationship now. I'm going to try to just enjoy myself and let life be whatever it is. As nice as it would be to have someone special and have the occational sex, I'm just not in the best of mindsets when I try to hurry into relationship status. If something physical happens with anyone, its just enjoying life, as long as I don't let myself down in my morals. No one-nighters, but I don't have to have a relationship to have fun or be validated. I just need people that like me for me around, and I'm starting to get a few of those which is making things generally easier for me.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger erika said...

Congrats on your job!

I like the way your thinking. Just enjoy your life and the people around you. Thats all you can do right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home