Saturday, July 14, 2007

So now I'm setting myself up again

Girl 1. Back from Florida. We've gone out twice this week. She wanted to come home with me the first time, we just stayed in with pizza and movies the second time. Still not having sex, but love curling up with her and her eyes dance with she smiles and I can't get it out of my head.

Girl 2. Getting ready to move. We've gone out 3 times this week. She has stayed with me all three times. We have a great time. I get lost in her eyes. I'm scared to death that I'm gonna end up hurting her.

No girl 3 at the moment, but I have a feeling it may be coming. I'm gonna really screw something up and hurt someone and myself.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

well.
I haven't stopped by in awhile.
Glad to see some positive things going on in your life. Looks like you have been a busy lover boy.

Many blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home