Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've been a little busy. Just finished a 34 hour date with the new girl. Obviously it went well. She is now open about liking me. She is also young (23 at the end of the month). She is moving an hour away in 3-4 months. I think its working relatively well because we are both more relaxed about not forcing it into something quickly. I'm still seeing other people (specifically the other girl i've complained about). She is still doing so also. We will see how it goes. At the end, shortly before I took her home she did admit to being a little concerned because she let her walls down a little. We talked, I think its all good and we'll see how the next few weeks go. All in all, good weekend.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

Good for you!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger erika said...

I am glad you had a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home