Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And it is all falling down again

I'm actually handling my life a little better these days, including my recurring girl problems. Its a given that most of my girl problems are on account of my choice in women, but I'm too nice for my own good and see the best in people that I'm interested in.

I got kinda shit on by girl #1 again. After making such an issue about not wanting to date anyone or be anythign more than a hook up with anybody, she is not all of a sudden all about hooking up a relationship with some guy she met, who actually happens to be from my hometown. I'm also being asked to meet and give some approval. Lovely. Its a good thing that I'm only holding onto a very minor crush at this point and we are actually pretty good friends, but its still a slap in the face and makes me feel about as low as possible.

Girl #2 is still cool with me. We talk just about daily, but its nothing more than friends with benefits at long distance. I don't know if it would ever be anything more than that, but I don't think I'll ever find out so I'm really not too worried about it. I am worried that she might get attached at some point, but for now its all fun and good.

Girl #3 is still a huge enigma. I have worked on her for about 6 months. She sends mixed signals. She likes me to some extent, or she wouldn't have slept with me, but she is trying to see another guy that has another girlfriend. She has always been somewhat distant and very guarded. When she let that guard down before we slept together I knew that I was right about the sweetheart that I always thought she really was. I know that I'm far better for her than the other guy, and so do her friends, but she wants the bad boy. I'm doing a lot better and not getting as caught up with this as I did when I was into girl 1 (amazing since I actually slept with this one), but I need to actually know if she just wanted a one-nighter or if she likes me but needs to figure the other out. I'll be fine either way, but I can't take mixed signals, even if they aren't intended to be that way.

Bottom line, I'm going to end up sleeping along for my birthday. This timing to go from 3 to 0 sucks much ass.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger erika said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home