Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God Damned Insomnia!

I actually went to bed early tonight. I first found my bed about 10:45, which is rediculously early for me. I lay there, tossing and turning, many things running through my head. I found out I am likely getting a new title/program at work. Girl #3 still hasn't given up on us being something. I wonder if I will ever find what/who I am suppose to be. I thought about the ex for the first time in a while, and after being pretty ok, had a moment of "what the fuck is wrong with her/me". I wondered why the people I work with assume I must be getting laid because I've been in a good mood the last few days, another what the fuck moment (I haven't, I need to, I miss it, it would be a better reason to be happy). I seem to have them more often as I get older. Cynical, obnoxious bastard that I am, maybe I should be used to it.

I will likely be out of the state again next week, only this time for the job thing. They do think highly of me, and are giving this to me because I am the go-to guy or something, so I'm looking at this possitively. They better fucking remember me when raises come around.

I get to see my puppies on Friday, and I have to keep them for a weekend (15-18) while my parents are out of town. I can't wait, they are my family.

I'm starting a side company with my roomate. We are suppose to actually sit down and get everything finalized tomorrow, but we both get busy, so it may be a few days. Anyone need computer or entertainment equipment/help.

I've vented enough for tonight. After a while I may actually try to sleep again. In the meantime, check out googlism (do a google search for it, put in your name and see what comes up). Thanks Lola for this little gem. There was some funny shit in there for my name, see what comes up for yours.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger erika said...

I don't need any computer or entertainment equipment help but if I do I will let you know.


Heck wouldn't we all be happy if we all got laid?? *sigh*

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

googlism--
I found:
blessed is the homemaker
blessed is the one that comes in the name of the lord
blessed is
blessed is the nation god is for
blessed is he that waiteth
blessed is our lord
blessed is she who believed
blessed is he whose transgression is
blessed is the one
blessed is the nation whose god is the
blessed is this night
blessed is the man"
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord $11
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord complete stenci kit
blessed is he who may lie on night's bed
blessed is the mother
blessed is the gentle ox
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord"
blessed is he that watcheth
blessed is he that watcheth 2
blessed is the fire that burns deep in the soul
blessed is he who considers the poor price comparison
blessed is the fruit”
blessed is the emptiness by rajender krishan
blessed is the spot in welsh
blessed is god
blessed is she" by ellie morin and art of spirit
blessed is the hero
blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the
blessed is she
blessed is he who blesses thee
blessed is the nation
blessed is the man…
blessed is the
blessed is he who
blessed is he
blessed is the people who
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord
blessed is the man who plants his tree by
blessed is the influence of
blessed is he that considereth the poor
blessed is the man who perseveres?
blessed is she who believed that there would be a
blessed is he who reads
blessed is the homemaker you are a wonderful
blessed is the fruit of your womb
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord”
blessed is the one who watches swedish filmmaker roy andersson’s absurdist spree by seth j
blessed is he who kills jews"
blessed is the kingdom
blessed is our lord who is made manifest
blessed is the cheesemaker
blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord
blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven
blessed is the one david benning © 1996 q = 74
blessed is the hand that gives ipha nawe uyakuphiwa
blessed is next and
blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
blessed is this night when man is reconciled to god in christ
blessed is he who reads a devotional commentary on revelation edward b
blessed is the one who blesses
blessed is he various artists
blessed is our god
blessed is the man
blessed is the spot sorry
blessed is she who bore me and tenderly nurtured me
blessed is the spot
blessed is the nation whose god is the lord complete stenci kit $22
blessed is the mother who understands her child
blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly
blessed is the gentle ox god has blessed the gentle ox beyond the rest of man's livestocks
blessed is the nation whoe god is the lord"
blessed is he who smiles
blessed is he that watcheth i have been watching for
blessed is the fruit?
blessed is the fruit
blessed is he songs of praise
blessed is the emptiness
blessed is the nation by hank beebe
blessed is the spot interfaith religion and beliefs for an internet generation
blessed is the kingdom of the father
blessed is the one who fears the lord
blessed is the hero who collects no reward for never will a stuffed belly slow his journey forward never will a long smile make him feel indentured and he will
blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the wicked
blessed is she who believed that the promise made her by the lord
blessed is the nation whose god is jehovah the lord and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance
blessed is the man reviews
blessed is he who considers the poor
blessed is the man who realizes his weakness
blessed is the people who know the joyful sound
blessed is the man click to view
blessed is the man you discipline and instruct
blessed is the influence of one true
blessed is the lord
blessed is the match
blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfilment of what was spoken to her from the lord
blessed is he who is charitable

okay enuff already

I did my real name and it said
that I wasn't there......yet!

Blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

How about these? LOL!
Funny how true some of them are!

ashley is such a card
ashley is the coolest
ashley is the best
ashley is brave
ashley is such a bitch
ashley is in a very strange mood right now
ashley is hidden from most of the world
ashley is a very strong little girl
ashley is wearing a pretty blue summer dress that is just short enough to reveal her innocent white panties
ashley is on top of a mountain
ashley is hot
ashley is our angel
ashley is the oldest child in a family of three
ashley is way *curse*in hotter than justin
ashley is hot as hell
ashley is left in the dark
ashley is a masterful storyteller
ashley is the 584th most popular male first name in the united states
ashley is a great passer who sees the floor extremely well and is especially good at setting up her post teammates
ashley is successful
ashley is a character
ashley is a hoe
ashley is a very outgoing and active girl
ashley is not seeing anyone
ashley is a very sweet young lady ashley is a patient at the mental hospital

 

Post a Comment

<< Home