Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fucking Flu!!!

I stayed home sick yesterday, and today my head is still pounding like no other. I shouldn't have gone to work today either, but they can't live without me, and I can't get too far behind or I'll be working all weekend to catch up. It is a blessing and a curse to be good at what you do and be needed as much as I am. I'll take the postive road and say job security.

I have a few votes for my next round of random questions, and I'll try to get that out tomorrow, but be warned, I'll probably be moderatly tame. I wouldn't want to come off as the complete perv that I (and every guy) am. I'll leave you with some words that I have found meaning in from a favorite of mine:

"It just gets hard to believe that god sent this angel to watch over me
Cause my angel, she don't recieve my calls
She says I'm to dumb to fuck, to dumb to fight
To dumb to say well maybe I don't need no angel at all"
- Counting Crows, Miami

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Uh..........sorry you still feel bad.....

not really sure what to say to that quote

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger erika said...

I know what you mean sometimes it too much work to take a day off. I hope you feel better.


LOL @ Counting Crows

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

google ads?

you sell-out!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

*crickets* , in relation to that post...no way to really respond to that...feel better soon.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

sorry to hear you are still not feeling well...

And completely understand about the work involved in missing work...definitely that way in education..you have to plan to be absent from work! Let's see...let me schedule to be sick on the second Wednesday of the month! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home