Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I lost the post the first time I tried...

A comment was made that I needed to be more specific in what I am offereing and looking for in applications, so, heres a little more:

What you get
Companion
6 foot 2 inches, average to fit build
Dark hair, brown eyes
Boyish good looks (can pass for 22)
College Grad with new house
Enjoys quiet nights on the couch with special someone
Occational nights out with close friends
Cooks/Cleans
Works for a Fortune 500 company (actually 150)
Faithful
Intellegent
Loves Kids
2 dogs
Generally happy and easy going
That nice guy that every says deserves better

What I need
Be loving
Be faithful
Be supportive
Be understanding
Love/want kids
Be able to hold a conversation
Care about yourself/take care of yourself
Enjoy the company, even in silence
Be able to talk for hours about everything and nothing
Share that kiss everyone is looking for
Be my best friend and best love(r)

I'm sure there I will update this when I remember what I lost when the post disappeared the first time. I really don't think I ask for too much. The last one is the most important. I can't imagine that the feeling that I (all of us) is looking for would not include the friendship that we want. If there is any interest, comments, questions, resumes, or need for more specifics, please feel free to drop a comment or an e-mail. My mom says I'm a catch, so find out why :) Night all.

8 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger da buttah said...

are we going by what mom's say now?

well, there i go.

*walks away*

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger ThatGuy said...

ouch, i was just saying...

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger KJ said...

You like dogs?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger ThatGuy said...

is that a bad thing? I have two puppies, both big babies.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

dogs kick ass.

i can't wait to get another one.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

I feel what you needs are very
attainable.
Good luck on your search!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Dogs are awesome........I love dogs.......I'm not a cat person

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

I think your want list not bad at all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home