Sunday, August 27, 2006

50th Post?

What the hell. I never thought I'd get to 50. I wish I had something better to write about, but instead I will just ramble a bit.

I should get some info about married friend's husband this week. Keep them in your thoughts.

Blogs are healing, at least have been for me...

I haven't been on a date in like 4 months, and that didn't count cause she was married.

Sex, hahahahahahaahahahahah (i'm crying on the inside)

I'm too damn picky when it comes to the people around me. Make it stop.

I miss playing competitive sports. LLWS is the best.

I miss my dogs

I'm due for a promotion or to move to another company. Everyone I work with is just waiting for me to leave cause i'm abused and worth more than I get.

I'm 28, and not even remotely where I thought I would be, but for the first time in a while, i'm ok with that.

I like classical music. I play piano, and i'm talented when I'm in practice.

I didn't go to college at the school I supported while in Highschool. Sometimes I wish I would have.

I've never cheated. Sometimes I wish I had.

I have been in love twice. I wish it was only once.

I smile a lot, even when I'm hurting badly.

There are only 3 people that know everything about me, and I don't think I'm one of them.

Life isn't so bad right now.

I now like a lot of music I used to hate

I don't care for my brother or his wife (and I blame her for him)

I like to bitch a lot, but outside of a lack of love life, i'm living pretty fucking well.

Only 4 days for me this week. Yard work on Friday will hopefully be successful and I'll actually have a yard for the dogs after a few weeks of letting the grass grow. I'm still more than a little bitter that the fuckers didn't fix my yard, but I just want it done now. It should be interesting, I'm not exactly the kind of guy that has a "green thumb". Anyway, Enjoy a wonderful week.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger KJ said...

laughing on the inside......that was cute :)

Date? What's that?

I so want a dog.....

I get a 4 day week next week!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

you need a cat ;)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

You can't trade back in love. Why do you wish you only fell in love once, think of the things you would have missed.

I hope you have an awesome week.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

No wonder you told me to ramble...lol!

Your friends are definitely in my thoughts.

I'm with Kristen...date? and I won't even touch the next line...

As for 4 day week... I'll have to wait until next week and even that doesn't really count since I'll be at the part time job on the weekend...oh well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home