Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aparently I'm the cutest thing in the world

or at least thats what my young cousins think (under 5). of course, little girls are always right, correct? I should feel really good about this, now if I can only find the cute older girls that feel the same way. haha. any suggestions?

I am back in Indiana now, 13 hours in a car sucks ass, and yet, I'm sitting in front of a computer screen now. If only there were a special someone waiting for me to get home. I miss that feeling...

4 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Leigh said...

Little girls are the most honest. So she must be right. Hope you are having a good weekend.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I always trust little girls..........

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger KJ said...

btw, I miss that feeling too

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

I second that! Especially I just got home from my round trip to Indy this weekend...LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home