Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm freakin' tired

How many of you have moved an entire fucking farm in order to set up an auction. I work out a few times a week, I'm in decent shape, but good god this is kiling me. Its still better than being in the office, and I'm debating moving onto the other farm and taking up the life. I could be a cowboy, women love that right? haha

Being with family is bringing me down. The auction is because my grandfather passed away and mygrandmother is in poor health. I'm also constantly reminded that I'm the one that is nearing 30 and not married. Family sucks, but at least they are trying, so I can't get too mad. plus they are kissing my ass for using up my vacation to help set this up. We are almost ready a day early, and they were expecting it would take until about 5 minutes before the sale started, so at least I feel useful. now I just need a good woman to miss me and look forward to getting home to.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

Trust me I so understand about the whole 30 thing...I am 30 and unattached with no prospects...it SUCKS!!! but hey that's life, can't let it get you down! Gotta live life...plus without the attachment you can do whatever you want...like spontaneous road trips! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home