Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

I know I don't like what I'm doing at work, but i'm good at it, and it pays well. I've truly decided that I'm just biding my time until I can do what I want, or start my own thing. I finally feel like I have a plan again.

The ex is giving back the ring. Brief text discussion, she got pissed cause I am being an adult and don't feel the need to completely throw away 8 years and am willing to be happy for her and do the friend thing. After being in a low place, this pushed me back to knowing that I'm not really at fault, and I'll probably be better off. If it is meant to be, we'll get back at some point, if not, it was an often fun, often infuriating learning experience, and other than a few moments, I don't think i'd trade it, cause then I wouldn't be me. I'm actually feeling a lot better about me again, which is nice. I'm sure I'll still have bad days, and I still want that tingly feeling when I have someone special to curl up with and come home to, but I'm just really having a good week regardless of how shitty some things are (back to the work thing).

new lists of either ors:

Chapelle or Mencia

Yankees or Mets

Cubs or White Sox

Fall or Spring

Baseball, basketball, or football

text message or IM

toast or bagel

When you wake up or before you go to sleeep

Car or truck

Holding hands or not

water or gatoraide

tease or jump 'em

beer or wine

booze or beer

neck or ear

sweet nothings or dirty

Dell or Gateway

Dave Matthews or Counting Crows

Skittles or M&M's

Large groups or small gatherings

red or blue

That'll work for tonight, enjoy finding the true "you" with these deep, though provoking insights :)

6 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chapelle
Yankees
Cubs
Spring
Baseball
Text message
Bagel
When I wake up.
SUV
Holding hands
Tease
Beer
Booze
Neck
Dirty
Gateway
Counting Crows
Skittles
Small gatherings
Red

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, although I think your mood rubbed off on me...LOL!

Mencia
Mets
Cubs
Fall
Baseball, basketball, or football...any I love sports!
IM
bagel
before you go to sleeep...so not a morning person
truck...i'm such a redneck
Holding hands
water or gatorade...either but I prefer something a little stronger
tease or jump 'em...depends on the guy
beer...again what a redneck
booze...gosh they keep comin!
neck or ear...wherever as long as its tender
sweet nothings
Dell
Dave Matthews
Skittles or M&M's...mmmm! sugar!
Large groups or small gatherings...both!
red

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger erika said...

I am glad to hear your doing better.
Chapelle
Yankees
Cubs
Fall or Spring I actually like both

Baseball

IM

bagel

When you wake up or before you go to sleeep tough one I like both

Car

Holding hands

water

tease

beer

beer

neck

dirty

Gateway

Counting Crows

M&M's

small gatherings

red

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

You are sounding really good. I know it sucks when you are not totally happy at your job. I am sure with time that will come, when you find what you are really looking for. At least you are being paid everyday!! :)


Chapelle

Mets

Cubs

Spring

football

IM

bagel

before you go to sleep

truck

Holding hands

water

tease and then jump in!

beer and Red wine

beer

neck

sweet nothings and dirty

Gateway

Counting Crows and Dave Mathews

Peanut M&M's

Large groups and small gatherings

red

Have a great day!! I'll be waiting for your answers.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger ThatGuy said...

I almost forgot to answer myself:

Dave
Mets
Cubs
Fall
Baseball
Text
Bagel
Not a morning person, but no better way to wake up...
truck
hold hands
gatoraide
tease
beer
beer
neck
a little of both, depends on the mood
Gateway
Counting Crows
Skittles
small gatherings
green

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

Chapelle or Mencia CHAPELLE

Yankees or Mets YANKEES

Cubs or White Sox CUBS

Fall or Spring FALL

Baseball, basketball, or football FOOTBALL

text message or IM INSTANT MSG

toast or bagel BAGEL

When you wake up or before you go to sleeep WHEN YOU WAKE UP

Car or truck DEPENDS ON THE VEHICLE

Holding hands or not HOLDING HANDS

water or gatoraide WATER

tease or jump 'em COME ON NOW!

beer or wine WINE

booze or beer BOOZE

neck or ear NECK

sweet nothings or dirty CAN'T CHOOSE DEPENDS ON THE MOOD

Dell or Gateway GATEWAY

Dave Matthews or Counting Crows
DAVE MATTHEWS

Skittles or M&M's M&M'S

Large groups or small gatherings
SMALL GATHERINGS

red or blue BLUE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home