Monday, May 28, 2007

Shitty day (updated when it got better)

I can't explain it, but today has been just a god awful shitty day. Nothing specific has gone truly "wrong", but I have been on edge and generally missing myself all day.

I went to a movie by myself. I've been doing that way too much lately. Pirates. Not a bad movie, but very long.

I actually would have rather worked today. I've been lonely all weekend. I've been over thinking the new girl thing. I've been over thinking the job thing. All and all, I've been mentally and emotionally wearing myself out.

No news on the job stuff.

No news on the girl stuff other than now its been 3 full days since we've been in touch. This sucks.

I'm just generally in a bad mood. I need one of 3 things, a big heartfelt hug (maybe a kiss along with it), to get laid, or a swift kick in the ass to tell me to just live and stop worrying about everything. I doubt I'll get any of them any time soon.

I just want to get back to being happy like I was a week ago.

*update...new girl called me when she got back tonight, assured me that I didn't screw everything up, and depending on work we are going out tomorrow night. I hate to admit it, but this made my evening.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger KJ said...

*kick in ass*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home