Sunday, May 27, 2007

Reset

I had myself a bit of a freak out. It was somewhat alcohol fueled, but a valid concern non the less. Basically I'm in a holding pattern on whether or not I will have a job in 2 weeks. I've also quite possibly screw it up with the new girl, as well as probably insulted an old girl/friend. All and all, I've had a bit of a rough last few days.

I did end up in a suite for the Indy 500 today, which was pretty cool. I'd never been before, and when I was given the opportunity I figured I should try it at least once. When the rain came and I sobered up, I once again realiezed that car racing is not a sport and is boring as hell, but damn are those things fast and loud.

Going on 2 days without speaking to the girl. We'll see if she calls me tomorrow, or more preferably, if she comes over or invites me over tomorrow when she gets back. I'm expecting only a call at best, but stranger things have happened. I'm going to be making an effort to not over think and over worry about everything, but we'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll have my neurotic moments, hopefully I'll find someone that can deal with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home