Friday, May 11, 2007

A new new try??

So, yeah, I'm pretty much done trying to figure if the bowling girl is into me or not. Too many mixed signals, and I'm just not having the energy, time, or desire to really figure it out. Friends and drinking buddys is fine with me.

Now for the new one. Again its a bowling connection. I stayed a little after our league a few weeks back because my teammate wanted to get all friendly like with two girls that had stopped in (I was actually hanging out with the original girl, but never mind that). So i wandered over to join in, cause I have my moments of being friendly, and let them make fun of me for being a little drunk, and smoking like a chimney. I managed to talk them into joining the summer league, so I figured thats that.

Flash forward 2 weeks, my teammate finds out they were not going to join, calls girl "C" looking for Girl "B". Girl "C" says they are not going to do this, excuse, excuse excuse. My teammate proceeds to ask her out, to which he gets a lukewarm mabye. Now this is a good guy, but he is definately a bit full of himself and likes all women if you know what I mean. Later in the day, I tell him to give me her number and I'll get them to join, cause for some reason I've hit one of those patches in life where I really have not self awareness about certain things. So I call her up, and magically She'll think about it, and call one of us back later. So about an hour later, my phone rings and she's all ready to join up (well, I had to make a few promises about her being on our team, buying a beer the first week, etc.), but we could not get her roommate to join. Now my teammate is a little annoyed cause his interest was in Girl "B", but he'll take what he thinks he can get.

So we proceed to bowl, I'm already on another team, but we put my old teammate with Girl "C" and another guy I work with. Throughout the night, he's throwing game, other guy and I are laughing, she finally blowing him off for the date, its all a little humorous to my drunk ass. Its at that point that it starts to dawn on me that she seems to be very into me. She called me back, wanted to join cause I asked, spent most of the night at the bar hanging out with me playing darts and pool, used me as a big boyfriend type hugging on me when the creepy stalker guy kept coming around. All in all not too bad a night, and then we spent the work day texting back and forth, and we are both working tomorrow so we're gonna do the nerd thing and keep each other busy with e-mails. She had plans tonight, and I couldn't go out with her anyway because of the roommate getting rejected for this evening, and tomorrow I really should spend the evening with my family since my brother graduated at 9:30 in the morning, but how long do I wait to ask her out. I'm kinda feeling like going really slow, but at the same time I had a really good time hanging out and would like to continue.

I really hate the fact that I hate people and it takes so much to get through that and make me be willing to give someone a chance.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Just ask her out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home