Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm a little frightened

Things are actually going pretty well right now, and that scares the crap out of me. I'm not used to being happy.

I'm still working retarded long hours, and actually put in 12 hours again today. The new wrinkle is that I'm up for a big promotion now, which could also have a large pay raise. I'm well worth it (in my mind). I've been told flat out that I'm the only person in the plant that is even being considered. They want to replace the position within the next 2 weeks, which doesn't leave a lot of time for outside search. Now they just have to come up with the money so I'm making more than the people that would be working for me, especially if I'm going to be responsible for them too.

I also may have a girlfriend. The girl from the date last week and I have been talking daily and its going really well. She and I actually went out Thursday after bowling also, and she ended up staying at my place. We didn't actually do anything other than kiss. I'm really torn on how to approach this situation. I'm into her, she's into me. I'm overthinking everything already, and on account of that I'm hiding some of my insecurities in the situation, but my ability to read her is being diminished and I worry, some based upon her past. I don'tknow if I'm just a guy that may be added to her list or if she is really into me. I also don't want to be too pushy but also not too aloof. It sucks that I know so quickly if I'm into someone and can't tell where they are. It is probably a little early to get into too deep of a discussion on the situation, so I guess for now I'll just a wait and see how things go.

Happy is a bad word...

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger erika said...

Ok you are sooooo over thinking this! Relax you don't have to figure everything out right now

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

She's right...relax! but congrats on being happy right now! lol

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Leigh said...

Take a deep breath, and just take it one day at a time. Enjoy her and the time spent together. There is not point in over thinking this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home