Monday, May 07, 2007

Married Friend Update

We are now back in touch. Myspace has a way of bringing people together. For the one or two of you that may know my site, she is not on my friend list. She is on one of my friend's friend list, so its only kinda confusing. Anyway...

She's doing ok. Her husband is not doing so well. They are trying new meds, but he's become (in her words) "different". He yells, is angry, etc. I got the impression that he may have hit her once or twice, which I never accept unless a life is at stake, but for now I'll leave it be. They have had to claim bankruptcy due to his situation. He cannot work. All in all not that great, but she is staying positive. I ran into her and another friend today and talked for a while. It was good to see her, even if I did spend a portion of the time apologizing for getting us into the situation that strained her marriage. I'm not a bad person, just was in a bad place and made a bad choice to get involved, even if it was only minimal. Oh well, we're back in that friend zone, and its good to have it back whatever I can get of it. I wish them nothing but the best, and offered whatever I can do to help.

Trying to be nice and help friends does actually make me feel better, and makes it easier to keep my walls up. I'll keep smiling for a while longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home