Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I think I have a date/What number is too high?

I think I have a date for tomorrow and Thursday. It all depends on both of our work schedules, well mostly mine. I'm kinda excited. Very nice girl. Very sweet. A lot more outgoing than myself (pretty much everyone is), but very interested in me. There was some competition that disappeared today, so I'm getting a full shot it would seem. Obviously for the 1 or 2 people that still check up on me, I'll keep you informed.

Now within that, how many is too many. I'm talking about the magic number. Through coversation (she is very open) it has come up that hers is between 20 and 30. A few years ago I would have had judgemental thoughts, but now I'm taking it as learning experience, as long as the person in question is healthy and safe. I'm still a little struck back by it, but it is what it is. The more I have thought about it, I truly think that the number doesn't matter. If you find the right one, and its something real, that is all that matters. I'm obviously not saying i'm there yet, but there is no reason to not give this a chance based on it.

My new goal in life is to be the best, and the last for someone special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home