Friday, May 25, 2007

The expected crash

*Disclaimer* I've been drinking slightly with my bosses...

As expected, everything that was going well a few days ago has come crashing down.

The important thing (to me anyway) is that I may have screwed things up with the new girl. I made a joking comment, since she was going out of town, that I would play the part of the boyfriend and wish her to be safe and let me know she got there ok. She responded (through text message) questioning my choice of terms to use boyfriend. I've appologized a few times stating it to be a smart ass comment, she responded with "no worries", but still I'm a little worried that I've freaked her out thinking I'm moving too fast (only 2-3 weeks of dating). I really don't want that. We'll see how things go when she gets back.

My job is also in jeopardy. Not the promotion, my job. The stupid fucks in our plant voted against a contract from the new company. I was drinking with my bosses, and they are concerned. This obviously concerns me greatly.

Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true that things might have actually been going well for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home