Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Odd that she thinks like some of you

I am really diggin this whole maybe she is/maybe she isn't my "girlfriend" setup with the new girl. If nothing else she keeps me on my toes. I'm not going to lie and say that the number thing doesn't bother me a little, but its definately not a showstopper. Its all about going forward, not what got you there.

As stated above, I'm not sure if she's actually my girlfriend, or a girl I am seeing casually. I have spent 2 nights with her, and neither was anything more than PG13. I have not had any type of sex with her, which is somewhat suprising. As always, we'll see how it goes. We almost get along too well.

On a different note the job is basically mine, but they have to replace me first. I would love to get more money, but the job will be busy. I hope they take care of it soon so I can just get into the job and bettering my career.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Could be anything from drunk golf friday, drunk boating Saturday, drunk fireworks Sunday, and recover Monday, or sit on my ass and do nothing but relax. Any or all work for me.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger KJ said...

sounds like a great weekend planned

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

definitely better than my weekend...work, work, work...have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home