Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cancelled

She couldn't break her plans to hang out with me, so I'm spending the evening by myself. I guess its ok, I am doing my best to be laid back about this and just let whatever may be happen. I honestly don't know that I'll be able to keep up with her even if it works out that way, but it could be fun to try. The myspace thing reveals more about a person than is always intended...

On a slightly different note, married friend got in touch with me through myspace. She's doing ok, letting our things be in the past, and happy to hear from me. I'm of course doing the same.

Another long week down, the next few should be a little more relaxed, but then the real work storm comes on. Outfuckingstanding. Just gotta make it to July without killing myself, and I should be in good shape.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Don't kill yourself.

I had to start a new blog.......

http://mythirdtimesacharm.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home