Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh Good God

Ok, so I'm not gonna kill myself, but my work may. another 12 hour day. another group of VP's and directors coming to visit. I'm tired as hell, but not actually able to sleep. I'm still not sure about what is going on with the girl I'm talking to, but I'm also trying really hard to not be pushy or rushing anything. Its a little difficult with the lonely thing settling in while I'm working so much again. It would be nice to have somone to come home to, or at least to talk to anytime I just needed to blow off some steam. It seems like forever since I've had that. The roommate thing isn't better or worse, but also doesn't exactly help my state of being. At least the dog likes me, even if its only because I feed him.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger KJ said...

hi

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger erika said...

Don't we all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home