Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not really sure what to do

My usual 2 topics:

1. Girl. I'm really having issues reading her now. It was easy at first, but now I'm just not sure and so I worry and wonder. I'm trying to stop, but its me, I worry.

1b. Girls in general. Why is it that they seem to drop back just when things are starting to get where they may be good. Everyone is so worried about being hurt that they ignore something that may or may not be real just because of what might NOT be. *yes, I realize that a lot of this is stuff I have done also, but the last few girls I've gone out with have fallen into this group right after things start to get going really well*

2. Work. I found out at the end of the day that tomorrow is a high level meeting at our corporate offices about what to do with us. And by "what to do with us" they mean if we should be closed and who can take our business with the least problems. We are likely to be closed by Christmas. Who has a job for me.

Remember that happiness I had last week. Its very quickly going far far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home