Sunday, November 05, 2006

I've been slacking

I haven't posted much lately. I've been a little busy, a little moody, and less than impressed with my own mindset.

On that note, lets see. My team lost today. I am still very single. I haven't had a date in a good long while. My roommate has a woman (good for him, but seriously, its amazing that he has dates while I am alone).

I am going to be spending the majority of the end of the month on the road. Detroit, Virginia, god knows where else. I'm bored as hell with my job. I've got plenty to do, but I'm just bored with it. This is the longest I've been in a position without a promotion.

Dog is doing well. New season of Family Guy, Simpsons, and Adult Swim. Everyone do the happy dance. Final Fantasy XII is great. If you are a nerd, join me in the super happy dance. If you are getting laid, do the super naked happy dance. I'll sit that one out. Um, I got nothing else, maybe i'll get some motivation later this week.

6 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger erika said...

Hey Detroit isn't all bad! It's a fun town.

I will sit out with you and watch everyone do the super naked happy dance.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger KJ said...

*plops ass in corner to watch the dancing*

out of town huh?

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Leigh said...

I think you need a vacation. Somewhere exotic and fun. Or go north, I hear the people up in Canada are a lot of fun and hospitable. Hang in there, things will get better before you know it.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger KJ said...

OOO, I wanna go on a vacation

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Kristen..... Lets just all go on vacation... We can declare it national vacation day.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger KJ said...

*starts packing*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home