Saturday, October 21, 2006

More of that wonderful fun called life

Lets see how things have gone so far...

My tickets to the game on Sunday are being taken back because I was given the wrong set. I now "in theory" have a seat at the game Thanksgiving weekend.

I now have to work 3rd shift for the majority of next week. That means that my week starts Sunday night at 10:15, work til 8AM, rinse, repeat. Not to mention that I have a conference call Wednesday morning from 8AM to noon, so I have 14 hours minimum, not including drive time.

The dog is being a shit and won't be friendly to anyone but me, and only me when he wants something (food, toy, attention, go out).

Still no real love interest, still minimal local options, still hurting friends that want to be more.

Life is beautiful. I think I will go get drunk and watch St. Louis take care of the special education team that somehow made it into the World Series.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Dude, I wanna be drunk.

I wanna see a pro football game.

I wanna dog

I do not however want your work schedule.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Hang in there my friend, it has to get better. All in good time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home