Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fucking Monday Fucking Night Fucking Football

Some of you may know that I lost a bet. I cannot honestly say that I would have paid up, but fuck, I thought I had a good shot at bragging rights. Laid a big fucking egg they did.

Happy Halloween. Dog doesn't like people ringing the doorbell. Scares the hell out of him and he puffs up like he's mean and runs to hide in the corner.

Work is going to blow up very shortly due to short sighted people with no business running a corporation. I really fucking hate stupid people.

I seem to be sleeping more, but its so fucking restless, and its damn near impossible to wake up in the morning.

I need a smart, beautiful woman that I can spend some time on.

For the nerds out there, Final Fantasy XII came out on PS2 today. My roommate picked up our copies at 12:01 AM. Fucker took the day off to stay home and play. I need to take a few more "sick" days, but I'd rather stay in bed with the woman from the above statement :)

Happy Wednesday Y'all

4 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I'm kinda impressed that you gave out candy.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger erika said...

Ohh just pay up! You made the bet!

That is the best way to spend a "sick" day!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

My dog hates halloween, he was stressed out last night. He hide behind me with his hair all puffed out as well. Poor guy has been sleeping all day trying to recover. Great guard dog!!

Happy Hump day!!!

That girl is going to show up in your life when you are least expecting her.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I'm with Leigh.......about the girl part not the dog......I don't have a dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home