Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sorry for the delay

I've been having issues recovering from my half week on 3rd shift. While I enjoyed the peace and quiet, and the fact that I got a ton of work done, it was still just too damn much free time to think. I was also reminded repeatedly this week about how alone I am. I find myself struggling not to slip back into the unhappiness that was my depression over the last year. I even got a call from the ex while I was sleeping, but no response to my e-mail. Before anyone asks, I don't call cause its just not worth the potential problems for her or I.

I will be pushing the new job thing again. I'm just tired of what I'm doing. Maybe a new/fresh start will help to jump start my life again. I'm generally happy other than being alone. I just want a beautiful woman that loves me to come home to. Maybe I'm asking for too much.

Enough bitching, the dog is doing better. Still somewhat anti-social, but he is like his dad, so its ok. He has his moments now, usually around dinner time or when he goes out in the morning. He is all that has been keeping me sane lately, so its good to have him. Time will bring it all back together, but right now still sucks. Onto another work week.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Hang in there. It will get better sooner or later.

Have a great day.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger KJ said...

It's not too much to ask for


the dog needs a treat

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger erika said...

I am with Kristen that is not too much to ask! Heck don't we all want someone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home