Wednesday, October 04, 2006

69 (heh heh, he said 69)

Post 69, who wants to be the ying for my yang?

It was recently asked of me what I would do if the ex decided that she had made a mistake and wanted another chance, what would i do? While it was technically a grey area, in black and white terms she cheated on me. I have had some wonderful dates since then, but I still have very firm walls built up to keep me from getting close to anyone emotionally. We were a bit younger, had a lot of stupid problems, and both were too concerned with figuring out our own lives to deal with each other. We don't have kids. We don't have shared property. We still get along. I've been mulling it over in my mind since the question was posed. I honestly don't know what I would do, short of being skeptical of what she really wanted. Do we forgive and forget? Would it be worth giving her another chance? I highly doubt it will ever come up, but opinions? (obviously there is more to what happened, and I can fill in blanks if necessary, informed decisions are the best).

6 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! End of subject.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger erika said...

I guess it would be a question of trust. See now with me I forgive but I never forget

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Ok, I really said I wasn't going to comment on this post but after those two comments I'm going to say something.......

I like Lola and it is a trust issue.......would you ever be able to completely trust her again.....if there is any doubt there then the answer is no.

Without trust you have nothing.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

some things are forgivable but not forgettable.

when things actually alter the way you are, as a person, i'm thinking it's impossible to forget whatever caused that to happen.

you know me though, i'm one judgmental little whore, and when you're out you're completely out.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Morning......can't sleep.......blog hopping

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

trust......so hard to rebuild.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home