Monday, October 16, 2006

Let the old jokes begin

I hurt my back. I'm moving very gingerly, and actually had to call in and stay home today rather than going to work. I'm less than happy about this, and I don't even have a nice girl to massage out the strain.

On a much better note, I am once again with dog. The fat white one is living with me again for the time being until work kills me again and I can't properly take care of him and need to send him to my parents for a while again. He has become antisocial other than when begging, but he still curls up next to me at night, so I'm happy to have him. Now if only he could do back massages...

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I like dogs.

I want a dog

sorry about the back......

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Nothing worse then a soar back, and no special hands to help the pain. Glad to hear you got your dog back, it won't be long and he/she will become social. I hope you put your feet up and just took it easy today. Take advantage of the rest while you can.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger erika said...

I hope your feeling better. I would help you out with your back problem if I could.

Glad your doggy is back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home