Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm oddly quiet

I've momentarily lost the desire to bitch and moan about how pitiful my life is.

I'm working my ass off, I'm not sleeping, I'm still thinking of things that I can't seem to let go of.

Hey, would you look at that, I've found it again.

I am having more fun, I've met some new friends, I'm making good money, and even with being a smart ass people seem to like me.

I seem to be able to bitch about that also. I need some new material. Maybe next week I'll have something better and more meaningful to talk about.

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger erika said...

So it sounds like life is not so bad. Thats a good thing

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger KJ said...

You know.........this no sleep thing SUCKS.

Good early mornin' to ya'

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Hang in there my friend. It will work it's self out.

Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger da buttah said...

you need to get over the fact that i like you...really, it's not a HUGE deal =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home