Monday, July 31, 2006

Wow, comments

To the few of you that left comments, thanks, I was starting to think I was blogging to myself here...

I'm in the North Midwest now. Taking care of family business. Not a good thing, lots of manual labor that I don't necessarily want to be doing. Makes me remember that I am alone, but I'm trying to keep my head up and remember that I have some good friends. When I get back, back to looking at getting my personal life back on track. Its only a matter of time until I get something new to occupy my time.

I won't lie and say life is good, its actually kinda not good, but its still going, so thats a start.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger erika said...

Hi
I saw you through Kristens blog! Sorry that you have to go through that but it does get better. Your doing better than most right. Well thats what I keep telling myself.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger ThatGuy said...

Very much appreciated. As with everything, there are good days, and bad days, and days I just wish I had someone to come home to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home