Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mixed singnals suck much ass

I'll preface this with a statement that I am well aware that this post can be turned 180 degrees and still be 100% true.

Ok, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with women. The last few that I've actually had an interest in have all given extremely mixed signals at every turn. The ex that ended up leaving me, the old friend that then decided it was too wierd, the passive/agressive coworker, the married friend that wanted to leave her husband and then didn't, the other friend that wasn't into dealing with a distance thing, and now the bowling girl. Every one of them would tell me they were into me, then not, then they were, then not. She very directly told me she wanted to go out, even looked me up on MySpace, but now again no response. I'm more frustrated than anything, knowing full well that going through a divorce and having a 2 year old will totally eat up your time, but it doesn't make it any easier on me. I'm trying to play it slow, let it be whatever it will or won't be, but it would be really nice to just have a least a little knowledge as to what the hell is going on.

I'm also tired of friends that want to get shitty on account of you trying to meet new people. My friend's wife is pulling this shit on me right now. She is getting all agitated on account of my "trying to get into someone's pants" and that "a real friend wouldn't ditch others just to get a piece of ass". She has a crush on me (what's with me and married women), and doesn't seem to like me having interest in someone. I just need a little more uncessary drama. Can anyone add to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home