Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Maybe I need to drink just a little less

Of the few people that still read my choaotic postings, have you ever given or recieved a fake phone number?

I went out last Wednesday and Thursday. I had asked out an aquantance that is a little ADD, and we were discussing over drinks when she was free. We set up a date and she gave me a number to call and finalize everything the next day. Number doesn't work quite right. It is a real number, and active, but no voice mail and no response. I'm going to make fun of her for it on Thursday when I see her again, but it could just as well be that I was drunk and put the wrong number in my phone. Wish me luck, I need a date soon just to get back into that part of my life, even if it doesn't go extremely well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home