Sunday, April 01, 2007

Stupid people really really piss me off

I'm struggling to keep my mouth shut after a discussion that took place around me today.

New roomate was telling us about this girl that is interested in him but has a jealous boyfriend. I laughed. Always bad news (though I've stepped beyond the line once or twice). Other roomate's girlfriend starts mouthing off about how she is stupid and shouldn't be spending time with the original guy if she is wanting to be with my roomate. This coming from the same girl that was fucking my other roomate (now boyfriend) while she had another boyfriend. It was everything I could do to keep quiet. Stupid fucking cheating whore. And my roomate doesn't understand why I dislike her. Stupid and hyprocritical. Lovely combination.

I went to see 300 this weekend. Good movie. Another series of stupid moments during the movie. The couple behind me started asking each other about some of the mythological animals and if they really existed back then and a number of questions along that line. I just wanted to turn around and punch them in the genitals to make sure they would not reproduce.

I am being courted by a few new companies now. One is in Louisville. Wish me luck, though I'm not sure I really want to move.

Happy week.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Louisville huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home