Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've been a little busy once again

I'm back. Been busy. Work is picking up again. I've noticed that a number of my regular reads are not around anymore, or at least not that often. Be it family, work, or whatever, I hope all is well for you.

I really dislike my roomate's girlfriend. Aside from a few snide comments made when she thought I could not hear, she has not specifically done anything to me. What I dislike is the fact that she is a slut and the only thing she cares about is sex. They dated for a while a few months ago. She broke up with him so she could fuck other people. Word for word her reasons. Now they have been back together for a few weeks and are "so in love". The reason they got back together is because he was still fucking her while she was dating other people. I don't buy the in love shit for a minute. I hope for the best for my friend, and don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone in this house is getting some action, but I have to deal with him being upset when she gets bored again and starts fucking someone else. Plus he acts a little different then he did, and a lot of it has to do with the money he is spending on her and to go see her. In general, I try to like people, but this just isn't working. I'm sure there will be a discussion soon, since I accidentally slammed my door after he joked about fucking her in my living room, and I told him I'd kick him out if he did.

I've still been going to the gym a few times a week, but not as often as I'd like on account of work. I'm still kinda stuck where I am, but soon I hope to get back to seeing results. Still not dating, but again, work is killing that. Well, I'm also not getting any feedback from the girl I was talking to, but everyone gets busy. My dog is enjoying the weather. I'm letting him run free in the morning and evening and taking him for a walk around the neighborhood when I can. I'm actually sleeping slightly better now that I can leave a window open without freezing to death. This is just about perfect weather.

Here's to the start of another long week.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger The Volpinator said...

Loved this weather the past few days! Unfortunately it is going to get colder this weekend again. Damn! I'm struggling with the gym time too, just not enough hours in the day. Roommates with relationships are the worst, glad I live alone for that very reason! Have a good one!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Hi

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Leigh said...

I am looking forward to spring and some nice weather soon. Glad to hear you are sleeping better.

Have a good week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home