Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now what's new

I have 2 roomates now. A guy from work that needs a place without a lease offered to take over my third room. Easy money. Now lets just hope we can all get along and I don't have to kick everyone out.

I hate it when people disappear on me. Seems to happen a lot. Maybe its me and I just don't take a hint too well.

Bets on if my next date will be before or after Memorial day? I'm told I don't put myself out there at all, and tend to agree, but I also seem to find that anyone I have some interest in has something else going on, be it a boyfriend, husband, family, friends only, etc.

I like to do yard work. It makes me feel somewhat alive again. I also like to build things.

In the past week I've dropped 10 pounds, picked it up, gone 3 up, and now I'm settled back to 2 under my start point. I've got to start taking better care of myself. Thats unhealthy.

I'm looking forward to going to the gym regularly for the next few weeks. I need the relaxation of a light workout.

I got fired and re-hired last week. Had to do with the sale of my company.

I need someone to come decorate my house. I still don't feel quite at home.

I had something else, but its nearly 12:30 AM here, and I'm due to have an alarm clock blaring at me in about 5 and a half hours, so I guess I should go lay down and listen to the dog snore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home