Thursday, March 29, 2007

Something new?

Lets see how my week has gone...

I've spent 3 days of getting my ass handed to me at work over a minor mistake. How many times can you be bitched at over the same thing? Apparently 8.

I may have a psuedo date next weekend. Kinda been flirting with a girl in my bowling league, finally got the courage to ask her to dinner or drinks (was a little drunk), and she is busy this weekend with family stuff, but may be free next weekend, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not getting my hopes up, just lets me get let down.

My dog has energy. I'm not sure what to do with it. he just wants to wrestle all the time. Its not very like him.

I'm going to give the roomates girl a bit of a chance out of respect for my friend. I refuse to forget the issues I have (some are major and could come back to haunt both he and I), but I'll be a little less rigid and on edge when she is around. I'm just that nice of a guy.

My weekend will be housework, but thats still better than homework. Enjoy the time off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home