Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh where to begin

I think I'm finally getting comfortable with the ex thing. Still hurts, would still probably take her back, but most people thought we would be better as friends than lovers when we started, and we are starting to keep that end going. Just a feels a little odd being "happy" that the one you loved for 8 years is in love with someone else only 11 months removed, not to mention still friends with the guy she cheated with, cause they were both "unsure how to deal with their issues at the time". Oh well, I'm good at the friend thing.

My head is pounding. Work is long. I will probably have an interview for a new thing in early December. Not sure if I want it though even if offered. over an hour drive each way (3 times my current). It would have to be something special.

As with everyone, I need to do some stuffing (its funny cause its sexual and holiday related) :)

Dog is good. More energy than I've seen in him in a long time.

In a move that will make a number of you smile, I am going to my parents tomorrow morning and staying until Friday night or Saturday afternoon. Kinda depends on my mood and how they act.

I get to fry a turkey tomorrow. I'm great at that. Honey, applesauce, and beer injected marinade with an assorted seasonings crust. Just can't beat that mouth watering goodness. I can feel 10 pounds being added to my frame already.

In that spirt, I hope all have a happy Thanksgiving, and try not to hurt anyone during the black Friday shopping wars.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

hadn't stopped by in awhile. do i see some positivity peeking out?
I do hope you had a happy thanksgiving. Your turkey sounded just scrumptious.
Hope you were surrounded by those you love. Hope you were feeling loved up and content.
BLESSINGS!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I have always wanted to try fried Trukey. What is this Black Friday??? Is it like our Boxing day? Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home