Monday, November 20, 2006

Blah

So another blah weekend. the Friday thing fell through, but there was a very good reason and i would be about the biggest ass in the world to be upset about it. The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning my room and playing video games. I got a lot done in the game, but I probably could have done something better with the time.

The married friend has not returned text or call in about 2 months. I'm concerned that something has happened. I will probably try again this week, if for no other reason than to wish a happy Thanksgiving.

The ex aparently called me at some point today. I've stopped keeping my phone on me while I am home so I did not hear it ring. No message once agagin.

Aparently some friends of mine think they are funny and signed me up for a few online dating sights. I'm torn between checking it out since they actually spent a little money, or just telling them to fuck off. Anyone had a good experience with this sort of thing?

Bills go out tomorrow. Here's to being broke again. Happy Monday y'all.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger erika said...

I haven't heard anything about online dating. But hey you can always look.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I'm not even going to tell you my experience with online dating.....good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home