Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I swear I'm gonna try to get here a little more often

Ex and I are dealing the the friendship thing relatively well. She finally admitted that she cheated. Finally admits she feels like shit about it all. Basically said that the guy she is living with is not going to be her husband ever (she doesn't want it), and that the guy she cheated on me with is still in the picture and she isn't sure what makes her happy, other than the fact that she and I will never be more than friends. Hurts, but also is a known defense mechanism. Not really sure what to do that it all, but I don't seem to ever really give up on my friends, no matter what, and we were very close friends before and while dating.

I am now officially shopping my resume around. I'm bored with what I'm doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm busy as hell, but the job itself bores me. I've been through it all before. I need something new or a promotion. If I am still at the plant when I finish this launch, I'm already all but guarenteed to switch departments just to do something different.

I've realized that I'm better looking than I give myself credit for. If I can lose the 10-15 lbs (or change a little to more solid muscle), I would be very happy with myself and may actually get a little more confidence.

I need a hair cut, but I think I like it longer and if it grows out a little more it will look nice again.

I'm still damaged goods.

My dog loves me.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one in the bedroom.

My other dog loves everyone.

I got a new phone a few weeks ago. LG Chocolate. I love it.

I'm going to lose 4 vacation days this year.

I still need to get laid.

I zipped myself (again). I think I may scar, it was bad. I need someone to kiss it and make it better.

I still need to find someone to come home to.

I think I want a kid, but I want someone to raise it with (or do I just want to make it, depends on the day, haha)

I can't wait until it gets cold here. Snow in the forecast for Sunday.

I'll leave the next post as an "Ask ThatGuy" post. Ask me anything, and I'll promise with 95% sincerity that I will answer it. If I will not, I'll at least give a good excuse. We'll aim for Monday or Tuesday, unless I get bored (which I might) in between and/or have substantial feedback (which I won't).

Everyone, go out, have fun, get laid and think of me.

5 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Bleck on snow

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger erika said...

Rain and then snow for me. I think I need a drink after saying that.

You Ex sounds like she is the one with the problems not you. Be happy you got out when you did.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Yeah, to the ex thing about what Erika said

no long hair

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

ok you definitely don't need a girl who cheats....
ouch! on the zip.
good luck on the lookin' for a new job.
good luck on finding a love...i know she is out there! Trust me---this stranger blogger who writes to you with no answer back!
snow? I like snow when it's time for snow! Sledding or tubing. Snow ball fights. Snow man making or snuggling by the fire.
Ask you anything?
Hmmmm............what's your favorite alcoholic drink besides beer?
There ya go.
and as always, blessings! Wishing you that love you are dreaming of.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger kissmekate said...

I've just stumbled across your blog so have lots of reading to do.

I say......go out and get laid yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home