Sunday, November 26, 2006

I am back

Oh and what a shitty weekend it has been. I got to spend 3 days with my mother, brother, and his wife, all of whom I do not really care for. Very awkward and uncomfortabl. I also spent 8+ hours looking at cars with no luck.

Just when I think I'm starting to get a little better about the ex, and we are having some open friendly dialogue, I stumble across some of our wedding stuff while I was at my parents. I can not imagine why that screwed me up again... oh wait, I'm still not quite where I need to be and that kind of thing still really bothers me and I just haven't quite been able to totally let her go.

I got back late this evening, and just about 40 minutes ago i got a text from the married friend to not call or text her anymore, cause I am ruining her marriage. Funny, I thought that being friends should be ok, but I understand that her husband doesn't like me, doesn't want me around, and I would not win if I tried to push a choice, and wished her well and offered my friendship down the road if wanted.

I'm suppose to go to the football game tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I really hate my life.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

i wish i had some comforting words to share with ya...but i don't think that what i say would matter.
Know that i wish you were happy or happier.
i just keep thinking you are going thru a rough patch, things will turn around. i don't know when but i know that you, as hard as it is right now, need to try to think more positive. i think negativity breeds negativity and vise versa.
I know it must be hard right now from all the things that i have read from you, to even try to muster up some positivity but I'm wishing you the strenght, and I'm wishing you more happy moments. You are allowed to have your down moments and sulk but i just want to see you with your chin up.
Enough from me, this stranger in blogland.
may things not suck!!!!!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger KJ said...

*passes the shot glass*

I got no advice

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger erika said...

I am with Kristen.

I will bring the beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home