Thursday, January 26, 2006

3's a crowd

So a quick update...

Girl 1: former fiance. haven't spoken since before christmas. minor text message discussions that made me think she may have reconsidered. completely trashed when brought up on a day that used to be very important to us. i had a missed call/message today where it appeared to be a mistake call, but that means that my number is still on her speed dial. not sure how to deal with this.

Girl 2: close friend from highschool. when we talk its daily, but those times are come and go based upon our personal lives. we dated briefly, had a really good time, but crossed some friendship lines so things are very strained and she is not looking for anything and does not think that I should be at this time. She does not want to be a rebound (which I totally understand).

Girl 3: new girl. someone that I work with. very attractive. very new. I may have a date this weekend. she is obviously very interested in me. not sure how i should address this. I have the option of just having fun, with the risk of having things go bad and rumors spread around work, or i can take it too slow, and again risk the same problems. the real problem is that since i have gotten to know her a little, i find her to be very interesting and i think i would really like to find out more.

I can't complain, but I really feel like I should. I have not idea about how to go forward with any of this, and i'm so worried that no matter what I do I will end up upset. Oh well, thats my life i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home