Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm messed up again.

Why do girls play games and why can't they just figure out what they want and need and express it? The original girl responded finally with an apology for not calling but she had a "busy week and weekend". What the fark is that? I jokingly asked where she slept, and she got mad and said I was rude. Knowing what I do at this point, I'm torn between her actually being bothered that I asked, or if she actually stayed somewhere she shouldn't have and feels bad about it. This girl drives me fucking nuts, but I still love her and want to spend my life with her. Why the fuck is my life revolving around someone that doesn't know if she wants me?

New girl still isn't talking to me. Its too bad, she is/was very special to me too. I really feel bad that I screwed everything up with New Year's behavior, but we did have a good time. If I were over girl one I would totally be into this girl, but I'm not, and I really don't want to hurt her and lose our friendship.

Girl 3 is an old friend that I used to go to when I had problems. She won't talk to me now. I left a message yesterday with what I can only assume is her live-in boyfriend, so I probably caused problems there too. My life used to be so much less complicated. This just really sucks. I never thought I'd be glad to go to work to avoid dealing with my personal life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home